Monday, March 12, 2012

Where can I find instructions or books on how to make a real fort out in the wilderness to live in.?

Where can I find books or instruction guides to make a real life size fort with giant walls to build out in the middle of the woods to live in. I want to make a fort to stay away from society, I got the money to do it but I need a way to build it. I am an outcast by choice and I want to live far from civilization and live on my own for the rest of my life away from technology and the human race.Where can I find instructions or books on how to make a real fort out in the wilderness to live in.?
read Robinson Crusoe or Swiss Family RobinsonWhere can I find instructions or books on how to make a real fort out in the wilderness to live in.?
Look under survival guides, lot's of info out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment