Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I drink in California Nationals Parks, National Forests and Wilderness Areas?

I was wondering what the regualtions in California are for drinking alcoholic beverages in these areas. I am looking to go camping for the 30th of May weekend and would like to put a few back, but do not want to wind up somewhere were I cannot drink.Can I drink in California Nationals Parks, National Forests and Wilderness Areas?
The are no California National Parks. There are United States National Parks and there are California State Parks.

You can find the answers to your question on the park's website.
Check with the local authorities where drinking is allowed before you go camping and then choose a campsite that does allow for the consumption of alcohol.Can I drink in California Nationals Parks, National Forests and Wilderness Areas?
you can drink anywhere you want as long as you don't get caught. now a drunk guy wouldn't have been able to think about that.
  • chinese recipes
  • planet hollywood
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment