Monday, March 12, 2012

How do I get on the island that is east of the wilderness in RuneScape?

Please answer my questionHow do I get on the island that is east of the wilderness in RuneScape?
unfortunately you can't go there unless you're a member. i know, things like these drive me crazy. if you are in fact a member, i don't know. (i'm f2p) but since you said island, maybe a seaport like at port sarim might take you there?
If youre talking about Dragontooth Island, You must be logged in a members world. Then wear a Ghostspeak Amulet and go to the Port Phasmatys south-east pier which is northeast of the bank. The Ghost captain by the rowing boat will take the player there and back for 25 ectotokens (10 if the player charms him with a Ring of Charos).



Please rate as best answer! Thanks very much!How do I get on the island that is east of the wilderness in RuneScape?
You need to be a member. Until then you are locked out

No comments:

Post a Comment