Monday, March 12, 2012

What would be a good personal item to bring on a wilderness adventure?

why?What would be a good personal item to bring on a wilderness adventure?
My pocket knife..



Why? Because I can survive with just a pocket knife. I can make shelter, hunt, get food, start a fire, etc etc. Even just a regular steel knife. I'd just need that, and a sheath for it
Probably a knife.



But if you were going camping or something, a tent lol.What would be a good personal item to bring on a wilderness adventure?
My ipod because i need music everyday.

cant live without my ipod:D
Personal item?

A towel

Why?

You never know when you'll need a clean towel and you can wash it off in a river. (:
im asuming that this wilderness adventure is some kind of camp or atleast guided by survival experts



in this case bring a satelite phone so you can contact help if you get lost and/or separated
a RV

No comments:

Post a Comment