Monday, March 12, 2012

Could this be a strategy for conquering the wilderness or just plain survival in a hardship situation:?

You buy some cheap land that nobody lives on so that the real estate value is affordable and you get tons of this kind of bad land.



You buy a little shed and place it on the land.



You cut a hole in the shed and build a little fireplace.



You grow and eat your own food on the land.







If the world faced a economic depression, would you do this?Could this be a strategy for conquering the wilderness or just plain survival in a hardship situation:?
I believe to help our self's during such times it would smart to think about doing it now.If we all grew a little bit of our own food we wouldn't be so bad off..Every one should have there own little garden and a little live stock to be able to live on.Not too much just enough to get by in case..Canning like my Grand Mother did should be a must for every house hold.Americans have become needy on others.They will be let down big time one day!!So go get you a piece of land as soon as you can..I don't believe that God intended for us to live this way..I believe we should live the way of the old days where we took care of our self's..Because when it comes right down to it when the crap hits the fan we will have to do for our self's and some people are not going to be able to survive!!...They will be the ones we will have to fear..Every American should take a crash coarse on survival just in case!.But there are a lot of programs on TV now that do that very thing.I learn a lot from watching the Animal Planet and T.L.C!!!!!!!!..Let me know where your land is so in case I need help I know where you are..My family is Military so if any thing were to happen I be right at my brothers house and believe me I will be safe there and he has a big farm in Mass!!!!!!!
Both and yes, I would do it if I had to. I was born and raised on a farm. We grew our own fruits, vegetables, cows, pigs, and chickens for food. I know how to plant and take care of a garden, hay field, just about all there is to know about running a farm. I would survive.Could this be a strategy for conquering the wilderness or just plain survival in a hardship situation:?
No land is free. Water and the lack of it determines what prospers. I've farmed Arizona.

The deserts are full of bones, those who failed, but dying ain't hard. You'll all get it done.

I'm steering toward the Northern Marianas. Look for me on NE portion of Rota Island
If the world faced a economic depression, I would set off a nuke to ensure that I could survive. Best environment for survival for me is in a POSTAPOCALYPTICWASTELAND *manic laughter*
i hope you didnt think about it to much. if the world was in a depression id wouldnt be able to afford it anyway.
I already told you I don't want to buy insurance.
ill do it right now. peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment