Friday, March 9, 2012

Scuba and wilderness is what I love, how can I get entry level work doing what I love?

I will travel anywhere in the world to do this!Scuba and wilderness is what I love, how can I get entry level work doing what I love?
here's the problem...there are loads of people who want to do conservation work, especially marine stuff. There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer on projects, but the downside is that usually YOU have to pay THEM. If you want to get a job that will actually pay you, you will probably need a degree in some sort of environmental field or biology. If you're willing to pay for experience, here are some sites to check out:



www.gvi.co.uk

http://www.earthwatch.org/



good luck!Scuba and wilderness is what I love, how can I get entry level work doing what I love?
Apply for Forest Service and Parks and Recreation jobs. John Penningkamp Coral Reef Park in the Florida Keys comes to mind. Make sure you also consider National Parks Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment