Friday, March 9, 2012

Could you handle being stranded in the wilderness with Bear Grylls?

Or would you chicken out and have to be air lifted to safety?Could you handle being stranded in the wilderness with Bear Grylls?
Oh I'd die laughing. "Did you really eat apples out of BEAR POOP? Why not just look around for an apple tree?!"
Well, being that his show isn't real, and it's not true survival, but stupid stunts you wouldn;t do in a survival situation, I would be airlifted real quick.Could you handle being stranded in the wilderness with Bear Grylls?
Baby I could handle anything
I wouldnt chicken out cause it looks fun and everyone that watchs it will see that your a wimp
airlifted.

it's not exactly fun to eat half-cooked dead birdies together.





although i agree with @Sir-rah, he is kinda hot :]
I'd have him airlifted. I'd go overland to Vegas.
who couldnt handle being stranded in the wilderness with a hot guy?? id love every minute of it :) lol
Eh? Who?
I could handle anything with Bear Grylls. :)
Hell no! I'm not eating fish guts to survive for people's viewing enjoyment! :(
Tengo, tengo, tengo

tu no tienes nada,

tengo tres ovejas

en una cabana



una me da leche *drinks leches*

otra me de lana *strokes lana*

y otra me matiene

para todo la semana.
  • nada guides
  • country buffet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment