Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you do when God has you in the Wilderness and you do not know why?

What have you been taught to do? What does the Word tell us to do? What is your strategy when you have been through this before and know the steps you must take?

Please share so others who do not know what to do can glean some wisdom from what you have been through and apply it to their own test and trial.



Thank you for polite answers.





If you like my question please star it. Thanks!What do you do when God has you in the Wilderness and you do not know why?
Trust and obey, for there is no other way !



AND, praise and thank Him in every situation you find yourself, no matter how narrow or dim, the view looks like, for what we cannot see, He can...He knows what lies around the next bend or over the next hill...........



hope this advice has helped ?
When I went through my wilderness experience I had no clue what was going on. The only thing I knew was to seek God with everything I had. My strategy ended up being to repent and forgive, repent and forgive, repent and forgive. There are other decisions that I made, but I cannot remember them. It was a very dark time. Since then things have gotten easier, and I don't cringe as much when I can see testing coming my way.



I'm sorry, I cannot remember any particular Scripture for this accept what my Mom taught me. Simply: "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." ~ Matthew 6:33What do you do when God has you in the Wilderness and you do not know why?
Understanding will come after obedience. Move in faith that the Lord is ordering your steps (Ps. 37).



Some would call that a blind faith, but I don't consider it as such because of my relationship with the Lord. If you don't know what to do, do the last thing the Lord had you to do. You may find answers there.
We should always pray and read the Bible. When we are wandering (not all those who wander are lost) in the forests of life, we can find an exit if we just believe that we can. But this is much easier to say than to actually practice!
Ask in prayer, search for answers in scripture.
CRY! Lament, Wail!



Then He sings to me; Trust in the Lord with all your might lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
You grow up and take some responsibility for your life instead of relying on imaginary friends.



Polite? Meh...



And I don't like your question. Sorry.
Get a Garmin. Should help you navigate to the nearest settlement.

No comments:

Post a Comment