Monday, March 12, 2012

My wife's boyfriend wants to take me camping in the extreme wilderness. What should I bring along?

I don't comprehend this question. Your wife's BOYFRIEND???My wife's boyfriend wants to take me camping in the extreme wilderness. What should I bring along?
Bear repellent. Those ungrateful monsters are actually going into peoples' homes and stealing picnic baskets now. No respect.
Probably some divorce papers.My wife's boyfriend wants to take me camping in the extreme wilderness. What should I bring along?
Condoms.
a viberator and a pare of panties
Sawed off double barrel shotgun and have

a knife in your boot for good measure
umm a shotgun n a shovel???
You might want to pack a gun, just in case, you know of bears :P
Do you have a will with her as the sole beneficiary?



If so,a shotgun.
Troll
Whoa. You and ur wife are messed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment