Friday, March 9, 2012

Romance novels about being lost in the wilderness?

Hey, I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I am looking for books where the hero/heroine are making their way through the wilderness or have to survive in the wild or something like that. Anybody have any titles or ways to find some like that?Romance novels about being lost in the wilderness?
In this book, they are just traveling through the wilderness, more like woods, for a section of the book, but the book isn't based on them getting lost really. It is called Jay Hawk....I don't remember the author, which is really strange for me because I almost always remember authors of the books I read.Romance novels about being lost in the wilderness?
Graceling by kristian cashore and Fire by kristian cashore. those r my fav, and everything u wanted to.
  • language translation
  • trade in value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment