Monday, March 12, 2012

Do I need a permit to hike around the wilderness in BC canada?

its not any known provincial park.. I plan on just hiking randomly deep into the blue river, BC wilderness and camp around. very unlikely to run into any humans, because the nearest town only has 260 people, and Im gonna be 100 miles away from that. and Im gonna be there during winter-spring



if I need permit, where do I get it fromDo I need a permit to hike around the wilderness in BC canada?
NO
Im pretty sure you do not need a permit for hiking around BC. If you are planning on hunting while you are there you definitely need to get a permit. But just camping and hiking you should be fine. Be safe and have fun!Do I need a permit to hike around the wilderness in BC canada?
I've never heard of anyone needing a permit to hike in BC except on some very popular trails such as the West Coast Trail. However, if you're unfamiliar enough with hiking in BC that you don't know that already, perhaps you don't know enough about it to do it safely, especially in winter. Let someone know where you're going and when to expect you back.
I don't think so, I've done some hiking and never needed a permit. Just follow all forest and fire regulations, and don't disturb the wildlife too much.
  • battlefield bad company
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment