Monday, March 12, 2012

What would be a good gift for my boyfriend after he comes home from a 21 day trip in the wilderness?

I want to get him something special. Any ideas? *Relatively cheap please :)What would be a good gift for my boyfriend after he comes home from a 21 day trip in the wilderness?
oh sweet pea I wish you were my girl friend.you sound thought full.along hot bath(shower) a good hot meal. no bugs.and your smile should be sufficient
back from the field? treat him to good food and ''cuddle''. im thinking pizza could be a good idea. and about the ''cuddle'' part, that's your business.What would be a good gift for my boyfriend after he comes home from a 21 day trip in the wilderness?
you could make like a tent thingy in the living room and put like fake (or real) Leaves all around and watch a movie and well ya
thats cute you do like a 21 day gift awh (:

how about cologne
A bomb *** dinner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment