Friday, March 9, 2012

Swimsuit required at Wilderness Resort at Wisconsin Dells?

I'm heading on a family vacation to the Wilderness resort this weekend. They're very famous for their waterparks and I want to know if they will allow me in there in a light t-shirt and shorts. I'm a little self-concious and I plan to have my bathing suit underneath that. Thanks!Swimsuit required at Wilderness Resort at Wisconsin Dells?
i think u can do that, i know how u feel and i like wearing shorts and shirt over my swimsuit.
You can wear clothes over your bathing suit into the park but not on any of the slides or anything. If you want to be covered up, I suggest you get some boy short bikini bottoms and wear them over a one piece swimsuit. Your swimsuit can't have plastic, metal, or any other type of ornamentation on it. You can wear a surf shirt, made of swim suit material over your swimsuit on slides with tubes and in pools, but not on body slides.Swimsuit required at Wilderness Resort at Wisconsin Dells?
i think they will most likely let you do that. you might want to call ahead to some of the waterparks just to make sure.
Just wear the swimsuit. I guarantee you that there will be much fatter people wearing much skimpier clothing than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment