Friday, March 9, 2012

Are there other wilderness skill school's like Teaching Drum?

I'm planning on going to Teaching Drum outdoor school to join the 11 month immersion program. But the thing that's holding me back is the price, which is $7,200 for a year. I think that it is a little bit expensive, but I haven't been able to find any other school's like this one. If anyone has been to Teaching Drum can you give me any advice? And are there any other 6 month - year long programs like this that you know of?Are there other wilderness skill school's like Teaching Drum?
YES and they are FREE!



US Army, Air Force, Marine survival schools.

BEST in the world.
I would love to hear how your stay at teaching drum went. We offer 5 day skill inensives and a seven month apprenticeship program here in Maine (www.primitiveskills.com).

Report Abuse

Are there other wilderness skill school's like Teaching Drum?
Outward Bound in Maine has a program. It's just a couple weeks I think, but it might be good to try a short period to see if you really want to do it before you invest that much money.
US Army, Air Force, Marine survival schools are not the best. The Navy Seals are!

No comments:

Post a Comment