Monday, March 12, 2012

Is blue wilderness going to harm my puppy?

It doesn't say its for puppies. I also give her puppy chews vitamins.Is blue wilderness going to harm my puppy?
Blue Wilderness is ok for puppies. The Blue Puppy foods would be more ideal until the dog is approx. 8mos-1 year. The new Blue Wilderness has a protein % of 34, where it was 42%, by cutting all of the grains out of the new formulation.



I use blue large breed for my mastiff and lab, after having terrible results with another brand.



And you shouldn't have to by extra vitamins for the dog, because Blue has all of the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants the dogs need to grow. Vitamins will be too much on the dogs system.Is blue wilderness going to harm my puppy?
You should ask your vet. I think it is too high in protein for a young dog. Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panosteitis
  • country buffet
  • baltimore restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment