Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a game where you have to survive in the wilderness?

I've played minecraft and love the idea of having to build a house and survive against monster! Its gotten boring for me lately and im looking for another game similar to it.What is a game where you have to survive in the wilderness?
The closest I know of is fallout. I guess you could set up mines and barricade yourself inside of an abandoned farmhouse that some raiders used to use. They usually have beds and you'd need to stockpile water and food. Only thing is either you never get attacked or only attacked every once in a while. If you have a computer you could get yourself attacked by deathclaws or radscropions. That's all I have.
In real lif eor video game? If real life mantrackers simallar I guess?What is a game where you have to survive in the wilderness?
Oregon Trail?
try red dead redemption
man vs wild the video game

No comments:

Post a Comment