Friday, February 24, 2012

Runescape - How To Become A Professional Pking In Wilderness?

My Levels are: Attack:50 Strength:49 Defence:50 Constuition:51 Ranged:42 Magic:50

Now I am currently wanting to train Ranged and to use Ranged when Pking in Wilderness but everytime I fail and ending up dying. Can anybody please tell me how I can become good in Pking? My Character in the game is Adventurer. Thank you.Runescape - How To Become A Professional Pking In Wilderness?
Runescape is stupid and a gay game
Do not wear expensive armor, you will be targeted and taken out by a higher level, and or a person with higher magic skills. On the flip side use magic and target people in armor, not only will it do more damage hitting an armored opponent, if you kill then you get the armor to keep or to sell. And use entangle spell to stop a melee opponent before attacking with higher level spells.

Lol... how did I get a thumbs down?Runescape - How To Become A Professional Pking In Wilderness?
don't give up



ok

No comments:

Post a Comment