Friday, February 24, 2012

Is Blue Wilderness a good dog food for small breed dogs?

I have a 4 year old, 12 pound yorkie-poo. I have been researching dog foods but am having a hard time deciding which is the best and which has the least amount of negative feedback. I heard Blue Wilderness is excellent; however, it has 42% protein. Is that too much protein for my small breed? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :-) Is Blue Wilderness a good dog food for small breed dogs?
I think the Wilderness will be a great choice for a small breed. The high protein and nutrient dense food like Blue is great for dogs with a high metabolism like many small breeds.
Have you looked at Diamond Small Breed, it's in their naturals line.Is Blue Wilderness a good dog food for small breed dogs?
Yes. Blue Wilderness is great.
  • chinese take out
  • unique baby boy names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment