Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do I lose all my items in the wilderness if i die in runescape?

I want to go in the wilderness with my newly bought whip but i am afraid because i don't know if i die will it let me keep it, it IS my most valuable item that i would be carrying.Do I lose all my items in the wilderness if i die in runescape?
whats ur name ill lend u a set of claws so u can go in risk free



btw u do die
I played about a year ago then now my bro uses my account. He was um about lvl eighty seven.

Anyway your question throughout my years of playing one main rule about the wilderness has stayed the same, if you die u keep ur three most valueable unless you attack someone else first then u get a skull above your character and risk everything.

So if you take that whip ans Don attack first you'll keep it. Or there're is a prayer star thatgivea u an extra item on death. Now runscaoe also does if some computer killed u you have a minute to go get them. Good luck rubescqpe just pissed me off with all their trade rules and upgradesDo I lose all my items in the wilderness if i die in runescape?
Yep you drop it all and it will probably be taken by the person who kills you.

Although thats how i remember it from a few years ago.

it may have changed now. If you want to be safe and if it is still possible, get a group of buddies together and stay in a group you trust.
if you get a skull above your head from attacking somebody, you will lose EVERY item (unless you use the protect item prayer).



beware though, PKers use smite and also play dirty. Be careful with your whip.
Yes
If u dont want to lose all ur good stuff then get ur smithing up a few lvls then make urself some armour.
The best place to get ur smithing up I think is in dunganeering
Happy slaughtering other players :)
  • vegetarian diet
  • tapas recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment