Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How would you survive in the wilderness for 40 days?

Without weapons for hunting, without a tent and blankets for warmth, without any sign of social civilization or vegetation to eat, how would you spend those days to survive?

Jesus did it! And I probably could to, although I only lasted ten days before I died!How would you survive in the wilderness for 40 days?
Yes I could, But Then I did train with the SF and spent 20 years in the Service, Weapons ? I can Make weapons, Tent ? Blanket ? Can with some effort provide adequate protection.



Just thought of something, How many people here actually watch Discovery Channel's Survivor man or Man Vs Wild ? He actually has good advice in survival Techniques.
You died? OH NO!!!How would you survive in the wilderness for 40 days?
"although I only lasted ten days before I died!"



Well go out and do it again, it clearly didn't work the first time.
He was probably the reincarnation of an aborigine, man can those guys take the heat.
LOL ok wow
Well, i already live out in the hills.



I have a first aid kit and training, i know how to start a fire without matches, i know how to sleep out under the stars, i know how to make a roof from branches and bark, know how to fish and also have enough of a knowledge of plants to know what i can and can't eat.



I kid you not
He didn't eat in those 40 days. He just drank water.





I would do poorly I am afraid
Make a bivouac shelter out of pine boughs and brush.



Forage for edible roots, berries, herbs, etc.



Make snares out of root fibers to catch small game.



Purify water using grass/stone filters.



Create fire using hardwood/chaff method.
You would hunt and forage for anything edible. During the Dark Ages, people actually ate dirt in order to fill their stomachs. But if you should happen to eat the wrong plant or mushroom, you might think that a spirit was talking to you, or see a staff turn into a serpent. Sound familiar?
Lots and lots of sunblock.
I'm quite confident that I could take care of myself in the wilderness. I could create the necessary tools and shelter, make fire, etc.

Please offer my sincerest condolences to your survivors.
I am a fully healthy and capable former Marine, I've passed month long survival courses which gave me literally nothing but a compass, my clothes, and a destination.



I'm quite sure I could push it another ten days.
It's not easy to compare someone like Jesus to a human. The only comparison to human was his physical body. So, not being human, his capabilities were far beyond that of humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment